Custom garments start with measurements! We collect a comprehensive set of measurements to start you on the bespoke journey. There are a few options for how to go about this:
- Come to our NYC studio to get measured; or
- Have your local tailor or seamstress measure you using our printable worksheet; or
- If you're confident, enlist a friend to help you measure and download our worksheet to fill out yourself.
There are several important things to keep in mind when measuring yourself or getting measured:
- Wear close fitting clothing, like a tight tank top and leggings.
- Breathe and stand normally to get accurate measurements.
- The numbers on the measuring tape have nothing to do with sizes - your new garment will be free of size numbers or letters. So don't worry about them!
If you have any questions, please get in touch!